New GP-open vacancy
Partner or Salaried GP required for up to 8 sessions a week, part time applications considered.
We are looking for a motivated and committed team-player to join the 6 Partners and 2 salaried GPs at our progressive training practice in East Kent. We would be happy to wait for the right candidate.
- We are based in a Health Centre (no buy-in required) from which we run a thriving Urgent Care Practitioner led, Minor Injury Unit
- We offer a number of non-core services to our 14,000 patient population including minor surgery, joint injections, LARC fitting
- We have access to on site ultrasound scanning, dermatology clinics and physiotherapy
- X-ray facilities are available on site
- Excellent salary and prospects with 8 weeks combined holiday and study leave
Faversham is a beautiful, historic market town. It is close to the cosmopolitan city of Canterbury, just 60 miles from London and yet within easy-reach of attractive coastal areas and beaches. Canterbury and Faversham are home to a number of highly respected grammar and private schools.
Are you the person we are looking for? If so, please get in touch by contacting
Kerin Austin email@example.com or Dr Gaurav Gupta firstname.lastname@example.org
Our telephone contact number is 01795 562090
We would love to meet you if you would like to arrange an informal visit.
This is an open vacancy with no closing date-we are continually looking to expand our services and are planning for the future.