GP Training Afternoons
Please note that the surgery will be closed on the following afternoons from 1pm for mandatory staff training.
- Tuesday 7th February 2023 (Training Hub)
- Tuesday 7th March 2023 (PCN/Practice)
- Tuesday 9th May 2023 (PCN/Practice)
- Tuesday 6th June 2023 (Training Hub)
- Tuesday 4th July 2023 (PCN/Practice)
- Tuesday 8th August 2023 (PCN/Practice)
- Tuesday 5th September (PCN/Practice)
- Tuesday 3rd October 2023 (PCN/Practice)
- Tuesday 7th November 2023 (Training Hub)
Kent and Medway Integrated Care Board have arranged out-of-hours GP cover for the day which can be accessed by dialling 111.
The Faversham Urgent Treatment Centre will still be open from 8am-8pm every day and will be able to see any Minor Injuries or Minor Illness whilst the practice is closed.
To ensure that we are able to maintain social distancing and protect patients and staff we have decided to make some changes to the Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC) at Faversham Health Centre. The UTC is based within the previous Minor Injury Unit (MIU), and now includes minor illness.
If you feel that your condition or injury does not need immediate attention please call NHS 111 first, so that we can book you an appointment at the UTC.
If you can’t call NHS 111 you may come to the UTC, where you will be assessed. If you need urgent assistance you will be able to enter the UTC to wait and be seen. However if your condition is not urgent, you may be asked to call NHS 111 to book an appointment or you may be asked to come back at a booked appointment time by the UTC staff. This is to help us to maintain a safe waiting area for patients and staff.
This is open to all patients, whether you are registered with a Faversham GP or not.
When the practice is closed, please dial 111 if you;
- Need medical help fast, but it's not a 999 emergency
- Don't know who to call for medical help or don't have a GP
- Think you need to go to A&E or another NHS urgent care service
- Need health information or reassurance about what to do next.