GP Training Afternoons
Please note that the surgery will be closed on the following afternoons from 1pm for mandatory staff training.
- Tuesday 5th December 2023 (PCN/Practice)
Kent and Medway Integrated Care Board have arranged out-of-hours GP cover for the day which can be accessed by dialling 111.
The Faversham Urgent Treatment Centre will still be open from 8am-8pm every day and will be able to see any Minor Injuries or Minor Illness whilst the practice is closed.
This is open to all patients, whether you are registered with a Faversham GP or not.
When the practice is closed, please dial 111 if you;
- Need medical help fast, but it's not a 999 emergency
- Don't know who to call for medical help or don't have a GP
- Think you need to go to A&E or another NHS urgent care service
- Need health information or reassurance about what to do next.